Up to 40 % cost reduction, 100 % delivery on call and guarantee of top quality....
How can we offer you these advantages?
Thanks to our perfect combination of man and machine! We have a sound knowledge of the different materials and know exactly how to make your products.
Up to 40% cost advantage
With our 3-, 4- and 5-axis machines and an extensive range of tools, we are able to produce a wide range of products for almost all branches of industry. Extensive automation ensures that we are able to produce smaller and larger series cost-effectively and with a very low error rate. With the help of CAD/CAM technology, we ensure that your components are produced quickly, correctly and faultlessly.
100% just-in-time delivery
Just-in-time delivery saves you a lot of money because you never have too much or too little stock. A. Brans Metaalbewerking simply delivers the right quantities at the right time. In short: We are very strong in the delivery of large series in smaller batches.
100% thought-out craftsmanship
CNC milling is craftsmanship. Brans Metaalbewerking has been a specialist in this field for more than 40 years. Thanks to this long-term experience, we can draw on our expertise in the best possible way. A. Brans Metaalbewerking combines the production of individual pieces with serial production. This enables us to achieve flexible, short lead times for small and medium-sized series, while our automated 24/7 production allows us to produce larger series at low cost.
- Delivery time: Just-in-time delivery thanks to flexible planning with short lead times.
- Quality: Innovative machinery in combination with professionals ensures the highest quality.
- Considering partner: Exchange of expertise on complex or difficult processes and flexible production of annual requirements.
- Cost advantage: Up to 40% cost reduction through efficient planning and production.
Machines, operations and materials
- Modern 3-, 4- and 5-axis processing machines 3-, 4- and 5-axis machines
- Cutting and clamping of stainless steel, aluminum, non-ferrous metals and plastics
- Sizes: 500 x 500 mm
- Finishing: sawing, keyway gluing, engraving, welding and heat and surface treatment (hardening, shot peening, grinding, polishing, painting, anodizing, chemical blackening), Nickel-plating, nitriding and (supplementary) chrome plating).