24/7 production, cost reduction and just-in-time delivery....
Thanks to our extensive machine park with various lathes, we process all kinds of materials quickly and efficiently. We owe this to our experienced employees who produce your product flawlessly, professionally and at the right time.
We give the craftsmanship a very special touch: in all metals and in all finishes. And importantly, we deliver the right quantities at the right time. This is simpler and much cheaper for you. Our secret? Our employees, who have excellent command of CAD/CAM and Egdecam and are thus able to control our machines optimally, which leads to a high quality and cost-effective production. These are our strengths!
Brans Metaalbewerking ensures that your product is manufactured in the right way: fast, flexible and professional. Thanks to our extensive machine park with various lathes, we are able to process all types of materials quickly and efficiently. We have the knowledge, experience and the right tools to produce your specific product expertly and professionally. This guarantees fast and error-free production.
At the right time
Deliver the right product at the right time: This is also craftsmanship! A. Brans Metaalbewerking supplies the right products at the right time. We can produce completely automated around the clock. This enables us to produce your annual requirements unmanned and to guarantee just-in-time deliveries. This has an enormous cost effective effect for you.
The right approach
It is not just our machines that think carefully. Also our employees! They have a lot of specialist knowledge and many years of experience. Our professionals are proficient in CAD/CAM and Egdecam among others. This enables them to control our machines well. Also important: They think actively with you during and after the production process. That is why we can deliver top quality.
- Delivery time: Comprehensive automated machinery, for unmanned production around the clock, with delivery on call.
- Quality: Employees, who think along in the process and are familiar with the market and our innovative machines.
- Considering partner: High quality and effective production thanks to CAD/CAM and Egdecam.
- Cost advantage: Cost reduction through efficient planning and production of the annual demand.
Machines, operations and materials
- Lathes with driven tools, Y-axis and counter spindle.
- Machining of stainless steel, aluminum, non-ferrous metals and plastics
- Sizes: Up to Ø 250 mm
- Finishing: sawing, keyway gluing, engraving, welding and heat and surface treatment (hardening, shot peening, grinding, polishing, varnishing, anodizing, chemical black, nickel plating, nitriding and (supplementary) chrome plating).